"I have so many of your products. They always make my home and rooms look so cozy and beautiful."
- Height x Width x Depth of TV.
- H x W x D of the largest component (usually the stereo receiver).
- H x W x D of the smallest component.
- Maximum H x W x D of overall unit. (Measure your wall.)
- Number of shelves and drawers needed.
- Additional features needed. For example, a pull out shelf for your turntable.
- Wood, glass, mesh or no doors? If the unit will have doors, does it need an open component cubby?
Other things you will need to decide on:
- Type of wood? Pine, Maple, Oak, Cherry, Tiger Maple, Exotic
- Finish Type & Color (Some wood species, like Tiger Maple, need to be dyed. Others can be stained or painted.)
Click on a thumbnail image to be inspired by previous Custom TV Furniture projects:
"I wanted to let you know that all the furniture arrived safely. We're VERY pleased with the quality of the work (phew...buying it sight unseen was making me nervous) and the packaging of everything was also exceptional."